top of page

Group

Public·92 members

Rollcage Stage 2

Hello there. I recently build a 775 system. I used a ASRock 775i65g, an audigy 2 zs. Drivers are installed for everything. And I installed DirectX 9.0c. I am.using windows 98 se. For now I tried three different gpus, a Radeon 9800 XT, a GeForce 6600 gt and a Radeon 9600 XT. With every card I am getting the same result. Rollcage stage II does not start. It is frustrating. I don't know what I am doing wrong. The game crashes after the intro video. I am getting an error message that says that ddhelp caused a problem. I googled it, but didn't find a solution. Also I am not getting the possibility to choose between resolution before the game starts. It just starts the intro... And then crash... Can someone please help me with this?

Rollcage Stage 2

Hello. Haven't been able to test so many games yet. But the few i looked at are running well. I will go on experimenting with wrappers and tell about results. BTW after i tried nglide and openglide rollcage glide mode still can't be started. It says glide3x.dll is missing. I wondered if I have to reinstall the game after the wrapper is installed. So that glide ability can be recognized properly. Will try that this evening. (But direct3d mode looks very nice)DirectX 9.0c June 2006 is compatible with windows 98.

Rollcage is one of those race games you keep on playing. It is just fun for a little spin if you have some spare time on your computer.Get your racer through awesome stages, shoot down competitors and pick up nice goodies.Have fun!

The game is fully tested & guaranteed to work. It's the cartridge \/ disc only unless otherwise specified.Rollcage Stage 2 Sony Playstation Game\nPRODUCT DETAILSUPC:031719268450Condition:UsedGenre:RacingPlatform:Playstation","currency":"USD","productUrl":"https:\/\/retrovgames.com\/rollcage-stage-2-ps1-game\/","tags":[],"images":[],"variants":"32516":"variantID":"32516","title":"Rollcage Stage 2 - PS1 Game","sku":"4804846256151","status":null,"price":2797,"oldPrice":4100,"imageID":"36452","imageUrl":"https:\/\/us-1ab6d.kxcdn.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/08\/ps1_rollcage_stage_2-120314_ae34f506-e0de-4e12-a4b0-32c4a90693a2.jpg","published":true} window.onload = function () omnisend_pp_push(32516); 5.0Based on 8 reviews5 star100100%4 star0%3 star0%2 star0%1 star0%Search1-8 of 8 reviews justinReviewer February 9, 2023Rated 5 out of 5I played this as a kid and loved it, the graphics are outdated but still a great game. Thank you

Torrential rain and flooded rivers turned the final stage of the first week of the Dakar Rally into something of a lottery, but this did not stop the South African/German duo of Giniel de Villiers and Dirk von Zitzewitz from successfully defending the third place overall they established in their Imperial Toyota Hilux on the fourth day of the race.

Current official overall results place Frenchmen Stephane Peterhansel and Jean Paul Cottret, who have led from stage two in a four-wheel drive diesel Mini, in the lead after 18 hr 31 min 4 sec of racing since the Dakar started in Lima, Peru, on January 5.

Sunday is a rest day and the race will resume on Monday with another tough stage over 293 kilometres San Miguel de Tucuman and Cordoba in Argentina before it finishes in Santiago, Chile, on January 20.

Lying 12th overall after the first two stages, they rolled their Hilux after cresting a high sand dune too quickly and damaged the roll cage. They completed the stage, but were unable to continue for safety reasons. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page