top of page

Group

Public·92 members

Hope And Help For Your Nerves !FREE!

Do you find yourself repeatedly checking your email for no reason, asking others for their opinions about something again and again, or lying awake at night overanalyzing and planning ahead? If so, you probably have a problem with compulsive reassurance seeking. The good news is that you can break free from this "reassurance trap" - this book will show you how. In this unique guide, you'll find proven-effective tips and tools using CBT to help you tolerate uncertainty, face specific worrying scenarios, and gradually reduce the compulsion to incessantly seek reassurance.

Hope and Help for Your Nerves

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2uhITB&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2P9wRCNLAF02-das9mWWL4

Do you struggle to understand your anxiety? Are your days often consumed by worries that have no clear answers? Perhaps you don't feel like your usual self? UNTANGLE YOUR ANXIETY was written by Psychotherapist and Best-Selling Author, Joshua Fletcher (@anxietyjosh), and the owner of Instagram's largest anxiety community, Dean Stott (@DLCanxiety), to help you overcome excessive anxiety. Having both been diagnosed in the past with anxiety disorders, then successfully overcoming them, Josh and Dean have written this honest and powerful self-help book as a reassuring aid in your recovery.ExploreBooks like Untangle Your AnxietyBook lists with this bookWhy do people like this book?TopicsAnxietyPanic attacksAnxiety disorderAgoraphobiaPsychotherapyGenresComing soon!PreviewBookshop.orgAmazonThe Self-Compassion Workbook for OCDByKimberley Quinlan,

Without a doubt, this book has to be one of the best anxiety recovery books that I could recommend. Drew writes with compassion, humility, outstanding knowledge, and his own personal experience clearly shows that he really does understand anxiety disorder beyond just textbook knowledge. Relatable and informative, this book offers a level of comfort alongside some great actionable tips to help you on your anxiety recovery journey.

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed reply. Yes I get the same feeling about pregabalin - ie- not sure if it's working or not and I realise nerve damage is difficult if not impossible to treat. I have tried tonic water but just cant stand the taste, I have recently bought a foot massager not one of the expensive ones ,just a cheapie dont know if that is helping either. Oh dear I'm in a right sorry for myself mood!. I take a sleepy type anti-histamine which helps sleep but another prob I have is a weak bladder so all night I'm up and down to the loo, am on med for that too but no joy. I had bloods done for annual health check today so perhahs something will show which can be sorted. Appt. with nurse next week to discuss results ....poor soul I've got a lot of moans to off load It is good of you to sympathise and I also do so with you, it's a case of chin up, keep going (ha-ha) All the best

Interesting reply and positive, I too use prescribed codeine to help. The neuropatyy pain is indeed horrible and I find impossible to descibe to anyone who isn't a sufferer I also avoid the sun but recent blood test have showed I am low in vit D so more tablets. Good luck to you, hope you are helped

The very best way to keep your nerves under control is to have practised your entire presentation from beginning to end beforehand, at least once. A few days before your presentation, recruit a friend or two to sit with you and be your audience. You can practise in an empty lecture hall or classroom if one is available and if that will help you to feel more comfortable. But it's also fine to practise at your house, or even in a cafe or bar if you bring a laptop with you. Run through your whole presentation, including slides, and take note of any areas where you struggled to find the right words or weren't sure what topic to speak on next. That way, you can know which specific topics or slide you need to remind yourself of.

One issue that is almost bound to arise when you present, and can be very stressful, is problems with the computer, projector, or slides which you have prepared. Between different file formats, different laptop adaptors, and the difficulty in getting video or sound effects to work correctly in your presentation space, there is a lot that can go wrong. The best way to deal with this is to make sure you've tested out all of the equipment earlier in the day before your presentation. Don't wait until 10 minutes before you begin in order to test! If there are problems, you need to know earlier so that you can find the correct adaptor, get help from IT support, and so on. If you're presenting in the afternoon, find a time in the morning at which you can test. If you're presenting in the morning, arrive very early, or consider testing the day before. That way you won't have any last-minute technical problems to deal with.

Welcome to the Spring 2022 semester! We hope you had a refreshing and relaxing winter break. The Teaching & Learning Center (TLC) would like to remind you of our commitment to support your efforts in teaching, mentoring, and advising. We are excited to announce the various priorities, events, and resources that are designed to advance teaching and learning at K-State. This video explains what the TLC can do for you.

You also need to practice your timings, so that you know that your session will fit in the allocated time. Make notes of your timings at certain points in your presentation so that when you are presenting your session you can be aware of whether you are still on your expected time. Some people will speak faster in their actual session than the practice and some slower. As you practice and learn you will understand your own rhythm and cadence and be able to alter it if required. This will help you to build that confidence that your presentation will be ok.

Repeating the question that you are asked is recommended best practice for presentations but it has another advantage to you. It allows you a little thinking time to organise your thoughts and calm your nerves if needed.

My mom has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. She had fluid removed via thoracentesis, which tested positive for metastatic disease. We lost my father 14 years ago to a massive stroke and the fear of losing my mom is crippling me right now. I am being strong for her, but breaking down often when I'm alone. I try to live my life being the ultimate optimist, but it feels wrong to be hopeful right now when things are so scary and serious and unknown. I find myself trying to do research online and what I am reading terrifies me. Does anyone have any advice or hopeful stories that they can share? It's just me and my mom, as family lives very far away and I will be the sole/primary caregiver. I need to keep myself positive so I can be the best support system for my mom. Thank you in advance and God Bless you all who are making your way through this journey as well.

I know how it feels to be so scared to lose someone you love so much. Please try to not google. Any of the information you have found is not specific to your mom's situation. Only her dr can speak to exactly what her status is and what kind of treatment can help her. Please know that treatment improves almost daily. My husband was given 8 months to live when he was diagnosed in April 2014. Instead of losing him, eight months later he was declared cancer free. He defied all those stats and articles on the internet. Stand by each other. This is the time to talk to each other and not hide from one another.

Not wrong to be hopeful at all Kiera!! Hope and faith is what we trust in this. First you make sure that you are okay, then you will be better able to help your Mom. If she see's you are scared, she will be even more scared.

What I may have said then, which was bound to contribute to that casting things overboard, at that moment my thoughts were perhaps the same as yours, that is to say, I regarded it as impossible. But as to that despairing struggle without getting any light anywhere, I know how awful it is too - with all one's energy one cannot do anything, and thinks oneself crazy, or Heaven knows what. In London how often I stood drawing on the Thames Embankment, on my way home from Southampton Street in the evening, and it came to nothing. If there had been someone then to tell me what perspective was, how much misery I should have been spared, how much further I should have been now! Well, let bygones be bygones. It has not been so. I spoke once or twice to Thijs Maris. I dared not speak to Boughton because his presence overawed me; but I did not find it there either, that help with the very first things, the A B C.

And in that extreme case: do not go to America, for it is just the same there as in Paris. No, beware of the moment when one says, I shall make myself scarce; I went through that moment myself, I hope you will not know it. And if it comes your way, I repeat, Beware of it, resist it quite collectedly, and say, This proves that I am striking a stone wall. Such a wall is for bulls to beat against; it is true that I am a bull myself, but an intelligent one, I am a bull in the matter of becoming an artist. In short, don't let yourself be induced to crush your own skull, that's all. I do not say things will turn out that way; I only hope there will be no question whatever of striking a stone wall.

And know this well, in case of being uprooted, in case of a failure when starting anew, do not despair. Suppose there were a whirlpool somewhere, with sharp-edged, rocky promontories; well, then I should just think one might sail around them, mightn't one? You will perhaps admit that rock to be there, as you yourself pulled me out of that whirlpool when I myself no longer had any hope of getting out, and was hopelessly unable to struggle against it any longer.

But suppose you are faced by a stone wall, would you think a person in my frame of mind tranquil enough to be tempted to take a little walk with you to divert your thoughts at the moment when, because of nervous tension, these thoughts are beginning to contain an element of despair? At the core you are yourself, and have not changed, but your nerves are getting upset from overstrain. Well, take care of your nerves, and do not think lightly of them, for they may tempt you to quick-tempered manoeuvers; anyway, you know something about that yourself. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page