top of page

Group

Public·92 members

La Chocolatera: A Simple and Catchy Piano Piece from Valencia

Article is a true original melody composed by me without any inspiration. I composed the song on the piano in a split second and then played it back. It is the same melody for all countries, with the exception of the United Kingdom (Euphemia Allen's Chopsticks). In all countries, the name of the song and the composer are arranged as I believe they should be. In the United Kingdom, Chopsticks is used as the name, while in Spain, it is La Chocolatera, and in the Netherlands, it is Vlooienmars. The order goes like this: La Chocolatera - La Chocolatera, or Chopsticks for the United Kingdom.

la chocolatera piano pdf 11

I had gone to my piano one day, just sitting to see what came out of my fingers. In a split second, without seeing the notes, I could hear that sound was coming out of my fingers. I recorded it with an audio recorder and then played it back. I listened to it and could hear the music that I had composed. It went something like this: I heard a lot of Sound (1), Sound (2), Sound (3), Sound(1), Sound (2), and Sound (3). I decided to try out the song by playing it on the piano with a recording and with some electric guitar notes added. After three attempts, I played the song and it worked. I put the two together and now was the time to try recording it again and see the effect I could get with the right arrangement. In the end I got the perfect thing and have put it on here. The original song on YouTube is in perfect, but the arrangement that I put on here is a version of me dancing on a crazy and drunked night!

Belgium - The piano quartet Na verde fil innevalgente was composed in 11 non-consecutive but long periods between 1972 and 2002, totalling a total of 10 years. The composers were Julien Pirot (1932), Roger Martin (1932), Henri Pieart (1932-1933), Michel Donos-Lemaitre (1935-1936), Pierre Martial (1936), Marc Kinge (1937), Jean de Dreu de Presle (1938), Marc Verbaere (1941), Henri Chalois (1942), Jacques Goffin (1943), Paul Vadé (1944), Eddy Vermeylen (1944), Jos Verbeeck (1949-1950) and Marcel Lansier (1949-1950). They begin with the traditional classic theme which then develops into what could be termed 'impressionistic' music. Maintaining melodic development over 30 minutes, the quartet employs a variety of styles. Melody may be in the major or minor modes. Harmonic values are generally from C to E, but may be altered, for example from A minor to D Major. The fugal section includes themes starting with the introduction of inversion. The quartet comprises four compositions and is best performed as a typical chamber work with no center, this adds an extra dimension to the series. The highest quality edition is a commercial recording by the BelCanto Corporation (OH9989). Other recordings of this work include the first recording by Michel Donos-Lemaitre (OH8046) and a disc with three of the composers (OH13130). The following disc by the group Beethoven-quartet in the tradition (OH11897) is also of interest. Original album (CM2559).

https://www.limpezasolar.com/group/grupo-limpeza-painel-solar/discussion/0097a17e-9936-47a8-b898-8192042cdbf8

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page