top of page

Group

Public·92 members

Navigraph AIRAC Cycle 1709: Everything You Need to Know for FS9, FSX, P3D, and X-Plane

hello. i downloaded the navdata from your website and i imported it into the package manager in x-plane. however, when i open the "data manager" in the right-click menu, it doesn't show the new airac cycle (1709) in there. i thought perhaps you could send it to me so i could use it, as i don't have a navigraph subscription. thanks!

[FS9 FSX P3D X-Plane] Navigraph AIRAC Cycle 1709 Torrentl

hi. i used the navdata from your site to update my navigraph to cycle 1709 on my fs9/fsx setup. i am having problems with the aircraft and i'm not sure if it is from the update or not. it is an airac 2102 x-plane model. when i open the x-plane menu and go to xplane options and then a/c, the plane options window comes up and i can select the airac 2102 but when i try to open the a/c it shows: "an error has occured, try again later". i tried several times but it still does it. any suggestions as to what i may be doing wrong? thanks, c. cockrell

new airac cycle:2010. standard version is airac 1703.. [fs9 fsx p3d x-plane] navigraph airac cycle 1910. airspace cyprus uir / fir airac / implementation date 1805 / 3 may 2018. even my free 737 zibo can see airac 1813 but your shit plane doesnt see.

navigraph airac cycle 1709 (standard version).. navdata for cycle 1709, effective 6 december 2018, contains. 3 gb, uled by fsxvzla: 28: 24: [fs9/fsx/p3d/x-plane] navigraph airac cycle 1901. airspace cyprus uir / fir airac / implementation date 1805 / 3 may 2018. even my free 737 zibo can see airac 1813 but your shit plane doesnt see.

hi. ive installed the latest airac cycle with the fmc data manager to my custom data folder in x-plane 11 (airac 2101). it doesnt look like the airac 2102 is available. and on the fmc is says that 2101 airac is active. and the date-time in the plane is set to track real-world date and time and it still says nav data out of date. what can i do to get the message to go away

https://www.lespalmiersdamel.com/group/leaders-un-jour-leaders-toujours/discussion/d80d26d6-9ebd-4ea7-ba6e-cdc706ff751d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page